Help

Can someone please outline a 2300 calorie meal plan, that will keep me full. I get hungry all the time. Thsnks

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited April 2016
    2300 calories? Still hungry? Self control at this point.

*****unless you're like 6'5"+ or something.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    LazSommer wrote: »
    2300 calories? Still hungry? Self control at this point.

*****unless you're like 6'5"+ or something.

Are you kidding me with this? You know how easy it is to be hungry at 2300+ calories. I am very careful with my diet and I have been starving at 3000 calories.

OP, you can look at my diary but you will have to put in some work to figure out which combination of foods are helpful to reducing hunger. But generally, protein + fiber = satiety.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Are you sure you are supposed to eat 2300 calories? If you reduce weight loss rate, you can eat more.

It's really impossible (and not really helpful) for others to give you a meal plan outside the plain basics. You need to be able to feed yourself through different circumstances, and you are the only one who knows what you like and dislike, what you have access to, and if you have allergies, etc. But the basics: I would suggest eating complete meals, with some protein, fat and vegetables as a base, and adding on starches and fruit, and whatever you like, and in synch with your daily and weekly schedule.
  • karenmorgan946517
    karenmorgan946517 Posts: 17 Member
    When I eat gluten I can "feel" hungry after a 4000 calorie day. Is there a food allergy that is making you feel hungry? A nutrition you are missing? Lack of fiber? Lack of water? I check these things when I get the hungries.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,517 Member
    Eat more fat. It helps to keep you fuller longer.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Eat more fat. It helps to keep you fuller longer.

That isn't universal. Fat doesn't fill everyone up. I certainly never feel full after larger servings of fat. Lean proteins, fiber and starches have a much greater impact on me.

I feel a lot more full off a 9oz sirloin than I do with a 16oz ribeye.