with kids

Options
It's a bit harder to get to the gym when kids get sick, has anyone tried 21 day fix?

Replies

• MermaidAmanda10
    MermaidAmanda10 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Same problem here!
  • Rav3n1022
    Rav3n1022 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Look for hacks! The 21 day fix is just portion control and it's pretty expensive. You can find the whole program and buy little containers at Walmart the same sizes for pennies compared to what it costs! The only thing you can't buy is the shakology stuff.... But honestly normal fruit smoothies and shakes are just as good for you.

And I totally understand the kids thing. I tried doing yoga at home and my 15 month old just kept sitting on me. Lol
  • vdobbs28
    vdobbs28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids of my own, and a step-daughter. So, I definitely understand where you're coming from!! Add me and we can help motivate each other! :)
  • sc487
    sc487 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I walk every day for my cardio and my 13yo pulls my 3yo in the wagon next too me. Good exercise and gives me quality time with him. Win/win
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have two young kids so I work out at home. I do Zumba on YouTube.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I just bought a weight set for home so I can do Body Pump (search youtube) at home when kids are sick or weather prevents me getting to they gym. Didn't buy heavy weights as I don't have a rack, but enough to do BP.