Hello all! Are there any bandsters here?

Options
tokina
tokina Posts: 6 Member
Hello all.
I am new to fitness pal and I am looking forward to my new journey with my new tool. I was just banded on the 8th and I have lost 18lbs so far. I am so excited!

Replies

• davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    welcome and good luck with your goal
  • Leylameyer
    Options
    Congrats! I was banded 4 years ago and lost 103 lbs. I gaied about 30 with my pregnancy so I'm looking to lose that again. Good luck to you!
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I thought of banding, but decided against...because either way u cant avoid the gym and eating healthy! But, I don't knock those who have...to each its own! Welcome & Good Luck!!!
  • karey99
    karey99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting banded on the 18th of next month. Cant wait. How are you feeling?
  • tokina
    Options
    Karey
    Congratulations on your decision. I wish you well. I am feeling great now. I think the first week was the hardest for me. The gas was the hardest thing for me but walking helped tremendously.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask as I know that other peoples experiences helped me a lot.
  • tokina
    Options
    I totally understand what you are saying and you are absolutely right there is no avoiding the gym or eating healthy. This band is going to be nothing more than a tool to help me acheive my goal once again the only difference this time is that it will be permenant. No more diet roller coasters for me!
    Good luck to you!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome to MFP!

Please feel free to visit below thread started specifically for Weight Loss Surgery patients.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/267363-wls-support-and-inspirational-information
  • tokina
    Options
    congratulations on the new baby and good luck to you! :smile: