Venus Factor - Pros/Cons?

Options
I am starting the Venus Factor program today. It is basically a no-brainer on how it works (calorie deficit), but it feels "right" for me. They offer supplements (which I've purchased and am waiting for them to arrive) that help with improving leptin resistance and other things which will (hopefully) help me along the way. I am exercising daily and counting calories. Not sure how long this will take because I am not in it for the length of time it takes to "lose".....I am in this for a lifestyle change. Their program is exactly what I've been looking for and I am very happy to have found it. Just curious if anyone else has tried it and what you think/thought of it? Thanks!

Replies

• madonnaleigh
    Options
    Hi. I purchased the Venus Factor program 4 weeks ago but have not had a chance to look into it because of work commitments. I am now trying to access the program but don't seem to have anything to follow. I contacted VF 3 days ago and still waiting to hear from them when I stumbled across this.
    Do you remember how you accessed the program?
    Did they send a link directly to the email attached to the PayPal account? Is anything sent via post?
    I'm keen to start but can't. I
    'm also surprised that I haven't heard back from VF regarding this.
  • sunseeker71
    sunseeker71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Now that time has passed, did the Venus Factor work for you? Would you still recommend it?
  • marybl2015
    marybl2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started but eating 1500 cals not 1000 with 1800 as my eat days