I may need extra support to avoid cheating!!

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been fighting my demons of chocolate and crisps this week, so if anyone is hitting a wall right now lets support each other...it's great to share the ups and downs of slimming and changing a whole new way of life.

My eating habits have plagued me for years now and I have a tendancy to binge,:explode: but this site and the support of my friends will get me through (I hope!!) LOL

Have a wonderful day in this glorious sunshine (the biggest incentive for me to diet) :smooched:

Keep on keeping on!!!!:happy: xxx

Replies

• Mahhafooznit
    Mahhafooznit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To help against evil cravings. When you have them. Have 1-2 spoon fulls of peanut butter. the natural
    kind. the kind you have to stir. Then if your at home throw in some frozen veggies into the pot to boil.
    focus on waiting for veggies to be done.. eat veggies. your body now has everything it wanted even
    if its different from your craving. fatty acids, protein and some bulk fiber.
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    Sometimes when I have bad cravings, I go for a walk or do laundry or drink water.

Anything to take my mind off it.

Also, I make sure I don't keep tempation around so that it's just not an option (plus I'm lazy and won't go out to get it!)
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow has helped me in this department : )
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    yep I know those demons all too well, especially since i'm a shift worker!
  • bks1
    bks1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar post on this! Let's stick together to fight these cravings- you have my support!