30 day shred

Options
Hello! I am going to start the 30 day shred tomorrow. All levels are on YouTube. Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I hated it and was miserable during the entire first day =(
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to, last time I only did it halfway through and lost steam. I'm ready to commit this time
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    LazSommer wrote: »
    I hated it and was miserable during the entire first day =(

That's the spirit.

Just my opinion, it's something that would never last for me. I have to actually enjoy exercising (like riding my bike around town) in order to commit to it. Being screamed at my JM was not doing it for me
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I am on day 3 today!
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 today, so will tag along.

It hurts, but JM doesn't scream?
  • subakwa
    Options
    Day 3 just done. Still ouch!
  • SWellz
    SWellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 2 today. The arm exercises are no joke.
  • subakwa
    Options
    Day 5 done.

Felt better today - there is hope!

As I put in the other 30DS thread putting my own music on (something with good energy) and turning down dear Jillian and her shockingly dull music helped an awful lot. Those 30 secs or minutes seemed much shorter as part of a song I knew.
  • bibididi
    bibididi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Day 1 and it hurts....
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Day 15 here and it is hard but it's only 20 minutes! And I def feel stronger and fitter!
  • sibyl3
    sibyl3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! This is my 2nd time on shred. I did 10 days in March and got sick and didn't finish. I'm currently on day 6. I'm doing jillians suggested schedule of 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, 1 day rest. This is working better for me than trying to do shred every day. I was feeling weaker and weaker doing it that way. I didn't lose anything last time, but did shrink an inch from my each of my measurements. So far on this round and also doing whole30 for food, I've lost 3 lbs. my measuring day is tomorrow, so I don't know if I've lost any inches, but I feel like I may have!
  • wiremog
    wiremog Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow, first time I've tried it! I've been upping my exercise with other DVDs recently but feel the need to do something a bit more drastic to kick myself into a higher gear. This should do it by the sounds of things ;)