Logging Concept Rows

Options
Hi all,

I have recently started back at the gym, and loving the rowing machine. I have a Polar H7 HRM, and currently use Endomondo to log each visit. The problem I have is that Endomondo doesn’t collect the stats of the row, just duration and heart rate. Is there any app I can use that collects data for rows, and links to a HRM and MFP?

Replies

• cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    several options at conceptc2.com
    i think rowpro might be worth looking at.
    there is also a lead you can buy from concept to link monitor to your phone to upload data.
    i just enter mine on logbook at concept,then enter seperately om mfp.
  • rapscalli
    rapscalli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Apologies. I should have stated I was looking for a mobile app - don't fancy taking my laptop to the gym!
  • rapscalli
    Options
    Are there any iOS apps that log rows and link to MFP?
  • rapscalli
    Options
    Bump - Are there any iOS apps that log rows and link to MFP?
  • rapscalli
    Options
    Anybody?
  • rin_rae
    rin_rae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually manually enter my workouts both at the concept2 log website and at MFP, just like cw106. I was thinking of doing a rowing log app a while back, but I found the target group was just too small :).
  • ruthbardell
    ruthbardell Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Erg data will connect via Bluetooth to a PM5 monitor, will connect with some HRM and will auto sync with your Concept2 logbook, but I don't know of anything that will also sync with MFP
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Sorry, c2 is kinda behind the times. Ergdata is an app that syncs the rowing info to the logbook but does nothing for mfp. For my setup, I can sync Bluetooth to ergdata and my Garmin hr to the ANT+ receiver and it syncs to Garmin and sends the activity to mfp. Unfortunately, the erg doesn't connect two bluetooth devices at a time.