Done it!!!

Options
It was xmas 2010 when I found the old scales in the bathroom cabinet and discovered that I was 15 Stone (210 lbs) and had become obese on the UK BMI scale. Not a nice discovery!!! At new year I started a high protein diet but found it hard to track my progress and calorie intake. I therefore joined 'myfitnesspal' towards the end of January and have, after only 6 months, hit my healthy target weight. I have lost over 3 Stone in total (45 lbs), I am now 11 Stone 11 oz (165 lb)! I always thought dieting would be hard but with the right healthy and high protein foods and light exercise anything is possible. I feel and look the best I have for many many years! Thanks and good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! That is wonderful :smile:
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    A great sucess story! Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Redtossle
    Redtossle Posts: 1
    Options
    Good man. I have just started my journey. I gave up smoking, I've beat cancer twice, so this should be easy?
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and you are now living a much more healthy and happy life. Thanks for being an inspiration!

:happy:
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • chr0meangel
    Options
    Congratulations - that is very encouraging!! Way to go.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck on continued success. You deserve a high 5.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!