Calling all fitness pal 'newbies'

Options

Replies

• MariaCMcDonald
    MariaCMcDonald Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If you fall off the wagon get back on; if you've neglected tracking for a day or two, don't beat yourself up. Today is a new day and start fresh!
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Keep motivated everyone
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Am I the only one who finds weekends challenging to stay on track?
  • cookie62877
    cookie62877 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new also! Well, I had used MFP for about a week over a year ago, but I am now realizing the amazing weight loss tool it can be if used consistently. Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • Melisandray
    Melisandray Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My first full day, too after a 3 year hiatus. Feel free to add me and we can motivate and inspire each other :)
  • suzannesheridan
    suzannesheridan Posts: 1 Member
    Options

My biggest challenge
  • shell617
    shell617 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and I'm loving this app, I finally feel I will lose weight this time. Feel free to add me. X
  • cloodicus
    cloodicus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started too, sitting exams at the same time so not snacking is proving hard :blush:

Feel free to add me, could do with some motivation and friends!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

Not alone. I usually try to bank a few extra calories for the week end.
    If your using the app there is a Net Calorie graph (under nutrition) that will show you if you are averaging your desired intake or not.
    Usually I try to stay about 100 calories under my NET goal Monday - Friday and that gives me an extra 500 calories that I can use on Saturday or Sunday (or split them between the two days...whatever works to meet my plans).
  • Blakgirl40
    Blakgirl40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning.. I just restarted I'm on day 5 this app is helping me watch what I eat..
    Feel free to add me, :)
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    This website is new for me, today is my first full day, and I need all the motivation I can get. Who is with me?

I'm not new, but I just wanted to chime in and say good luck to you all! All of us here on MFP are very supportive and realize that we all started as "newbies"! If you need help, encouragement or just want to be friends, feel free to add me!
  • ksherman1990
    ksherman1990 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to looking forward to getting to my goals! Feel free to add me! We can do this together!! :smiley:
  • diamondlioness
    diamondlioness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This website is new for me, today is my first full day, and I need all the motivation I can get. Who is with me?

Hi. I just started today
  • diamondlioness
    diamondlioness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i just started
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Trying to find the courage to get on the scale to see if there is any movement; maybe at the end of this week.
  • isaiah4031a
    isaiah4031a Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm new to. would like some new friends and tips.. Don't know how to add friends just yet.
  • Wycaok
    Wycaok Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am ridiculously new, working on my first full day. Have 220 pounds to lose.
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Well I need to lose 100 so I feel your pain.....Love this website; excellent tools for tracking progress.
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    whoever you add just try to beat them, like if they do 30 minutes walk u try to do 31 etc. it will make u strong not just physically but mentally. good luck everybody.
  • jessicajones0953
    jessicajones0953 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here ! Add me if you like :)