Dessert

Options
Anyone have some healthy dessert ideas? Anything with chocolate

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Store bought: Lindt sea salt chocolate. Allow square to melt in mouth. 50 calories.
    No baking, no cooking, nothing.
  • SaraBeth2007
    SaraBeth2007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Chunk up and peel an apple, toss it in cinnamon and nutmeg and microwave for 2 minutes. Top with cool whip (or granola if you have the extra calories to spare). It's so good!
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Any dessert, just less of it.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Fudge pops, Skinny Cow ice cream bars, Edy's slow churned ice cream, Greek yogurt with chocolate chips or other crunchies mixed in, Jello pudding cups, frozen bananas or berries
  • Lisa_Ookoo
    Lisa_Ookoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes mango and cream bars.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    My favorite:

http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/recipes/desserts/chocolate-bacon-almond-butter-bananas/

Truly these are little gems of sweet, salty, crunchy chocolate-y goodness! And about 150 calories apiece, depending on where your knife falls on the banana...

I eat a paleo diet now, so I don't really do 'sweets', except dark chocolate (70% or higher) or raw cacao, fruit and an occasional dollop of honey or maple syrup, but years ago when I was doing Atkins, I made a dessert by using sugar-free jello in individual serving cups; then letting it set, and adding whipped cream (made with splenda) on top, and freezing them. If you remove them from the freezer about 10 to 20 minutes before you want one, they have a sherbet-like consistency. The orange tastes like a creamsicle, but the key lime is sublime...

Enjoy (let me know if you love the banana things...)
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like slicing a banana and drizzling it with a little bit of honey!
  • milmil89
    milmil89 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt mixed with fruit and honey or cocoa powder
  • jutland
    jutland Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Protein pancakes
    Joe wicks protein balls or brownies I'm vegan so I use sunwarrior protein..