At home workout

Options
I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 90 day body revolution and will be finishing in a few weeks...does anyone have recommendations for another good DVD workout? I've looked into insanity but doesn't seem like workouts I'd enjoy, looking for something around 45 min in length...thanks!
Jen

Replies

• caseyscutie1112
    caseyscutie1112 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed Les Mills MMA style kickboxing. Insanity Max 30 is better than the original.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender on YouTube!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hammer and chisel & chalean extreme would meet your criteria.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My advice would be to get the free 30 day trial of Daily Burn or BeachBody on Demand. Try out a few different programs and decide which one you want to do next. Or look into one of the free ones on YouTube. I'm not familiar with that Jillian Michaels program so it's hard to suggest another one like it. Insanity is an excellent program though, it's free on the BeachBody app if you do the trial. Give it a fair shot before you write it off completely. Whatever you decide best of luck on your journey. :smiley:
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian's style of workouts I highly recommend No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Six Week Six Pack. I love rotating these depending on the time I have to exercise and what I feel like doing that particular day. All of those can be found on youtube, as well. HTH!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich DVDs are great. She also has streaming available.

Video clips & reviews here:

http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/cathe-friedrich
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I second Fitness blender workouts. You can find tons on youtube for any level
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I am doig Chalean extreme and LOVE IT !
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Finishing up my 7th week of her body shred and loving it.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com - great variety of free workouts. Handy search feature allows you to narrow down your results by workout length, type (strength, cardio, yoga, etc), difficulty, equipment needed, and party of the body (lower, upper, total body, core). Good stuff.
  • madina62
    madina62 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will definitely be looking into those...don't know why but I never even thought of on line ones! That's perfect!
  • mercedes_xox
    mercedes_xox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of great workouts on YouTube. I really like the PopSugar ones (they're not very long but you could always do two videos). There is also an app called Popsugar Active which allows you to save workout videos to your phone/tablet to watch offline.
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I also recommend fitnessblender.com. I like how you can search for workouts by length of time, equipment yes/no, level, etc. They are generally very easy to follow, always give modifications for easier and harder than the typical way, you can save workouts to your Favorites once you create an account, and there are hundreds of free workouts.