Runners, please share before & after pics. for motivation.

Options
Please mention before & after weight & duration. Thanks. :)

Replies

• BhangraPrince
    BhangraPrince Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @jmbrown090 how much running and any weight lifting? BTW you look hot
  • jmbrown090
    jmbrown090 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    @jmbrown090 how much running and any weight lifting? BTW you look hot

Why thank you!!! Depends on the day but I've been averaging about 20 miles a week. Some days I run one mile some days I do six. All depends on how I feel and what time I work (I'm a server/bartender so I'm constantly on my feet anyways) no lifting (yet!!) am planning on incorporating lifting when I get closer to goal and do a little body recomp bc I'm sure I'll have some saggy skin. Starting to look like a deflated balloon underneath
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Here's a great thread of before/afters: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/493cf0ddfaed49fcaae877558d5371b0/0

I don't have pics, but I've lost about 20-25 lbs since I took up running (was 30, but I gained a few over winter that I have to take back off) and dropped from a size 10 to a size 4. All from running (just started lifting weights a few months ago).
  • BecomeBetterThanMyYesterMe
    Options
    That's an awesome progress all of you. In what duration have you lost that much weight?
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The picture on the left is week 2, day 5 of couch to 5K (November 2015) ...The picture on the right is after a quick run in March 2016. Sorry I only have face shots and I'm sweaty and gross after my runs.

I hope you can tell a difference...

c6gfxj7xhqix.png
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!