Looking to laugh and learn from others on my way to 30 pounds weight loss!

Options
Hi, I'm to this community, but it's probably round 798 at weight loss! :| I'm 42 and the yo-yo weight/dieting need to stop. I'd rather laugh (and learn) about my failures and get right back to living better. I'm a mom of two, married, and working full time. So I know my challenges are better recipes and better quick 'go to' snacks when I'm hungry. Looking for real life people to share the motivation and also ideas which work.

Replies

• ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Msrolo
    Msrolo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude weight loss! I want to incorporate my weight loss into my life, not have it take over my life. I looking for other to support and Laugh along the way. Please add me.
  • meggara102
    meggara102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • meggara102
    Options
    Msrolo! Thank you!

• xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. let's do this! :)
  • smithnan
    smithnan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan, I've been on MSP for a few years, but am just now finally starting to really use it, I'd love for us to be pals!
  • kwarner171
    kwarner171 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    30lb to lose, 2 kids and a job-feeling your pain :)
  • meggara102
    Options
    :D yes you are!
  • liddia21
    liddia21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. I'm hoping to enjoy this journey while looking and feeling great. Hopefully I can lose 30 lbs as well-let's do this!
  • Snapshots73
    Snapshots73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can count me in,single mom, 2 kids, sports and 2 part time jobs. Prioritize is the key and make time for me. Could use positive people, add me if you like.
  • danniell2016
    danniell2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh me me! We could be the cool mom club!!! LOL. 3 kids, full time.....30+ lbs would be nice! I could use some MFP friends. I will be the first to stand up and say. I Like Chocolate shakes!! But I need help to resist the evil or work it off. I'm game. Just don't know how to work the app yet......
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me but i dont put up with excuses!
  • pwoodroof
    pwoodroof Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh yes.....like the approach you are taking....I'm in!