Workout plan for fat loss and motivation

Options
Hi all,

New here so thought I'd introduce myself with a few questions... Hope you don't mind!

My first question is, does anyone have/know of any gym workouts that they have done whilst trying to lose weight? I am looking for a 4 day workout (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). If anyone needs more information to answer this, feel free to ask! Not sure what else I need right now.

Second question, I have used this app a while and constantly forget about it/lack the motivation to log. Has anyone found that by having 'friends' on here, people who are aiming for the same things, they are more motivated to log their diet and therefore ensure its healthy? Can people see what you log on here? If so, how do I find people to add to my 'friends'? Don't really want to add people I see on a daily basis because not sure I want them seeing everything I eat; little bit too close to home!

That's all for now.
Thanks guys.

Replies

• jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I find that having an open diary (do this in settings) makes me aim for better choices as I know other people I'm friends with will be able to see what I've eaten. Plus it's great to have friends on here to help motivate you! :)
  • Leonjpenwill7
    Leonjpenwill7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll open the diary up to my friends right now then!! Thanks for the tip.