Insanity workouts

ALY42091
ALY42091 Posts: 8 Member
Does anyone have the insanity workout videos ? If so I would like to start a group challenge to see how far we get and how much weight we can lose and help keep each other motivated through the rough process

Replies

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    I have insanity and max 30 as well...I don't mind joining in .
  • Rachaelsfitlife
    Rachaelsfitlife Posts: 4 Member
    I just ordered max 30 and should arrive today! Did you already start the challenege?
  • jpena412
    jpena412 Posts: 42 Member
    I'd be happy to join the challenge if it hasn't started yet. I finished T25 last week and just started with Insanity on Monday. Wouldn't mind some group motivation!
  • ALY42091
    That would be awsome everyone I haven't started yet I was trying to start a group I'm new to this though and cannot figure out how to start a challenge but I am going to start insanity today . I am going to start the fit test this afternoon and anyone can jon in at anytime
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    I love this idea is great, but I have been doing Insanity for over a year. I would be the best one to join other then experience.

Get ready for a great workout.
  • shan_sel
    shan_sel Posts: 31 Member
    I'm doing it for about the 5th time. My results are always amazing and its definitely my go to when summer gets close!
  • ALY42091
    Yes I originally started insanity back in Feb of last year and lost 13 pounds by the 6th week and found out I was prenatal so I stopped . But it is a great cardiovascular workout
  • Rachaelsfitlife
    Rachaelsfitlife Posts: 4 Member
    I'm so glad I found this challenge! I've never really looked at the community aspect of MFP until today. I've been inconsistent with eating/working out I'm hoping this will help me and I can help others stay accountable.
  • Misift
    Misift Posts: 4 Member
    Sounds fun. I am on day 4 of my second attempt. Sooo sore.....
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    I started it in Jan - finished in March. I did the 60day beach body challenge and was impressed with the results. however, I felt I lost muscle so I have now incorporated insanity to keep my cardio / HIIT sessions up and also doing weight training to try and hold on / gain muscle.
  • amirm1
    amirm1 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm going to try the insanity workout for the first time, starting Monday
  • lydiachai
    lydiachai Posts: 1 Member
    Is this still on ? Im on day 17 now - all by myself
    I need companion
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    Lesly_Barrett_1209 Posts: 96 Member
    On Day 19! Love this workout!