New addition to the family.

Options
It's been 6 weeks now since I've had my second baby... and I gained loads while pregnant. I have a uniform to get back into come Dec and need to get back to pre pregnancy weight by then. Any new mums out there in same boat?

Replies

• fithunni86
    fithunni86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Hey firstly congratulations iv got 3 children and with my second I gained so much but lost it all thanks to zumba and mfp we r gonna b trying for a 4th soon so planning to loose a few pounds prior to pregnancy will add u if ok x
  • InezDrury
    InezDrury Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Do you do a Zumba class or dvd?
  • fithunni86
    Options
    Dvds at home it's all about wots easiest with my kids around x
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby!

How much do you have to lose? I just joined MFP about a month ago but I also do Weight Watchers and lost 24 lbs so far doing that plan. I find that working out on the treadmill helps me a lot as well and I hate to exercise so I only do that every other day.

Good luck to you!
  • KateDegnan
    KateDegnan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter seven weeks ago. She is our second and I gained back all the weight I had lost.
  • InezDrury
    Options
    Perkymommy To get bk to pre pregnancy about 25 lb I'll keep that as an initial goal but I'd like to loose 40lb in total.

Fithunni86 Can you recommend a Zumba dvd pls?

Kate it's so hard I told myself I'd be careful this pregnancy and not eat to much junk I lied.

I have my 8 week check up shortly and then will start exercising properly I had to wear a hip brace for the last 8 week of pregnancy so have to ease myself in. Also breast feeding so I feel like I'm eating for a small army!!! I'm always hungry
  • InezDrury
    Options
    KateDegnan wrote: »
    I had my daughter seven weeks ago. She is our second and I gained back all the weight I had lost.

Congrats :) hope your lo is sleeping well that's half th3 battle x
  • fithunni86
    Options
    Google the zumba dvd I bought mine a few yrs ago now I'm sure there's new ones out. But cardio party sculpt and tone were my favorites x