President's Physical Fitness Challenge

Options
I am now an advocate for the President's Physical Fitness Challenge. As such, I would like to challenge all of you to join me in completing the PALA (President's Active Lifestyle Awards). You can choose to complete the PALA challenge, which is simply to exercise in some form for 30 min every day for 6 weeks, or you can sign up for the Champion award which requires earning 40,000 points through exercise to earn the Bronze award. You can then go on to more advanced awards.

If you complete the challenge, you will receive a signed certificate from the President. Since most of you are active already, this should be an easy accomplishment for you all.

Here's how to join:

Join my group, and we'll help you stay motivated as you become more active. Here's what you need to do:
• If you already have a President's Challenge account, log in at http://www.presidentschallenge.org/ and look up our group in the activity tracker using the group number below.
• If you don't have an account, create a free account at http://www.presidentschallenge.org/, choose which challenge you want to participate in, and look up our group in the activity tracker using the group number below.

Group Number: 101588
Group Name: Team Move It

Once you join this group, you will be able to:
• Log your activities and earn points that will count toward our group's total and will help you earn President's Challenge awards
• See how you're doing compared to other group members
• Interact with other members in our group forum
• Add a profile picture that will display in our group (or you can hide your information from other group members, if you prefer)
• Get even more motivated to be active!

See you soon!

Carolyn Haywood
http://carolynhaywood.blog.com
Achieving Physical Fitness

Replies

• amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just joined. Thanks for posting!:happy:
  • carolynhaywood
    Options
    Thank you for joining!
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I joined!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just joined; this will give me extra motivation as I begin my weight loss and fitness journey
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of this since 2006 and have both the Bronze ad Silver awards. It's a cool program!
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    I'm in. :D
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've joined. Thanks for starting this!
  • MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What a great program! I just joined the group
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Just joined Team Move it! Very cool!!!
  • Cheeve
    Cheeve Posts: 28
    Options
    I just signed up for the presidential champions and joined team move it
  • carolynhaywood
    Options
    Good for you! I am working on my bronze. Are you going for the gold?
  • Cheeve
    Cheeve Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm going for the platinum. Might take me a while but I will eventually get it.
    Never give up :-)
  • teachermegan
    teachermegan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS. I'm teaching 3rd grade in the fall and I will send info home about this to parents!
  • carolynhaywood
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm going all the way with this.
  • carolynhaywood
    Options
    I would be happy to get your school involved if you think they might be willing.