Let's see a picture of how your doing in your journey

Options
jackie_van_d
jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
This is me one year in I was a size 22 when I started and now a 12. Working my way to a size 8 in6k898ovki4fr.jpeg

Replies

• Mamasota86
    Mamasota86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • kristylovesyou14
    kristylovesyou14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What are you doing
  • Queen_Vanellope
    Queen_Vanellope Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jjansen39 wrote: »
    This is me one year in I was a size 22 when I started and now a 12. Working my way to a size 8 in6k898ovki4fr.jpeg

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    What are you doing
    Thank you
    A combination of weight watchers and mfp. I've lost a lot of inches but only 24 lbs
    How are you all doing?
  • synchkat
    Options
    jjansen39 wrote: »
    What are you doing
    Thank you
    A combination of weight watchers and mfp. I've lost a lot of inches but only 24 lbs
    How are you all doing?

Keep going you'll keep losing. You've done an amazing job. i got to my goal a couple of years ago. Now I just maintain.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    hobbit_applause.gif
    Way to go.

Im basically at goal and planning to switch to recomp next week. I started working on my weight in 2012 with a bmi of around 44 and now I'm around 20.9
  • synchkat
    Options
    hobbit_applause.gif
    Way to go.

Im basically at goal and planning to switch to recomp next week. I started working on my weight in 2012 with a bmi of around 44 and now I'm around 20.9

That's pretty amazing too. Congrats.
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 31 years old.
    SW: 194
    CW: 141
    GW: 125
    I lost my weight by eating within my calories, (most days) and exercise off and on except for the last 4 months I have been exercising at least 5 days a week but mostly 6. I do the elliptical, hike, have done some calisthenics, and have been getting into yoga . Good job and good luck to everyone! I know my last 16 pounds will be off before I know it!

PhotoGrid_1461281393625_zpsrqbr2aen.jpg