Hey I'm looking for my friends...have you seen them?

Options
Hey all!!

Oh thank God I found you. I was wondering where you were :smiley: So as you can see I'm a little sarcastic but it could be a good thing right? So I'm trying to get a good core group of MFP friends on here to help me keep motivated to this health and exercise business :wink: Any and all are welcome. I'm here to support and be supported here. Add me if you what to befriend a sarcastic but witty guy who just wants to eat well, exercise and overall just be healthy!!! Let's hit it hard...or not so hard :smile: Whatever works for you. You never can have too many friends right??? Well that's not true but it sounds good right? Good luck ya'll (in my midwest accent)!

Replies

• ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello....I'm here! :) I've sent a friend request, as the friends I've made on here so far have been a massive support to me and I know how much a good group of online buddies can help. I'm also partial to a bit of sarcasm now and then so that'll work for me. :)
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I would add you but, after 2 years, I am not such a good friend anymore. I don't post much and have become quite boring. You deserve better.
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I went to the bathroom. I'm here now.
  • IAmAlessandroP
    IAmAlessandroP Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey far...sooo I kinda feel like we just broke up...thank you for letting me off easy I guess ;)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    No I haven't
  • MelanieDawn_80
    MelanieDawn_80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You sound like a fun friend to have - feel freer add me!