Would love to motivate each other!

Options
I would really like some more friends on here so we can all motivate each other! I have been logging for a few weeks straight and feel like I finally have a good workout routine down which never happens.

I like to see what other people have posted or to see what works for them and get some ideas or advice!

Any vegetarians out there?

Replies

• blsnyder24
    blsnyder24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I used to do weight watchers for years and years and back in November my husband got me a Fitbit so I gave up weight watchers and just started tracking my calories. I started religiously exercising five times a week at night after I put my six-year-old and three-year-old to bed. I usually do some kind of DVD workout, T 25 and Jillian Michaels body revolution are my favorite. I am much more disciplined about completing my exercise than I am about my eating habits. Recently I just regained access to my treadmill and have started running again. Running used to be my number one form of exercise until after my Second was born and then it became the DVDs. My husband has been is using MFP and he has lost 30 pounds already meanwhile I am struggling to stop gaining
  • patriciachristensen78
    Options
    Just started here today. I am doing the 21 day fix. However, I have no support, so it's been hard to stay on track. I'll do it for 2 days and then skip a day and then do another.. so I start getting discouraged. Would love to start an accountability/motivation group...
  • gaiaearthy22
    gaiaearthy22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Let's be friends!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    not a vegetarian but in semi maintenance mode. I have another 5-10 lbs I want to lose but im not in a huge hurry to lose.

cw: 144.1
    gw 135-140
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    not a vegetarian but I have been consistently working out. I usually do one of Jillian Michael's DVDs. Just finished up Body Revolution and moved on to BodyShred. I would love to have motivating friends to get these last 15 lbs off!

you can add me. :)
  • goonietime
    goonietime Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I joined a gym recently and have been going three times a week for almost a month. Just started logging my food again a little over a week ago. This is the most consistent I've been in a real long time and hoping I can maintain! Feel free to add me!