In need of acountability!

Options
I am about 60-70 lbs from my goal weight right now and I am struggling to get started. I can't seem to hold strong on any plan. I'm looking for someone to connect with that's going through the same thing and help each other out through encouragement and support! Friend me!

Replies

• Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • tiffanydawno86
    tiffanydawno86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling with the same thing. I do well for a week or two then fall off the wagon and say screw it. I am finding that weighing myself daily holds me accountable so I make better decisions throughout the day :)
  • kyuui13
    kyuui13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble adding you , @Jennyraelynn

I have 73 pounds to lose similar to what you need to lose. I have lost 21 pounds already. It's been a slow weight loss but I will get there :smile:
  • tiffanylezett
    tiffanylezett Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here!! Looking for some accountability and someone to relate to, starting my journey to lose!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    If you're interested in a fun way to provide accountability I have another Biggest Loser Challenge starting up on May 1. You can find it here: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016

We currently have an April one going on and it's been successful in not only losing weight but making some great friendships that offer support and encouragement.

Feel free to join us by joining the challenge.
  • triscuitsmom08
    triscuitsmom08 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Serendipity I plan on joining that! I work as a pantry cook and I prep all the desserts...I am also in need of accountability due to being a type 1 diabetic and needing to wrangle sugars, diet, and get my cholesterol down. It's work that is the hardest place for me not to chow down!
  • patriciachristensen78
    Options
    I'm also looking for accountability/motivation... I am doing the 21 day fix, but I cant seem to make it through a full week. It's very discouraging when you have no support. So feel free to add me and we can start something up!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! ALSO looking for accountability! I've stopped and started a few times, and I am determined that this will be the last time I start, because I won't stop ;)
    I recently realized that I don't have a ton of support at home, family etc, so as others have said, it makes it a lot harder to keep going! (ESPECIALLY with a skinny fiance who clearly does not understand why its so important to me to work out - he has the best intentions; he just doesn't get it) :smile:
  • shohwald
    shohwald Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ditto! I am having a mental spin out of control and need to start tracking better. my coworker and I are going to check in every friday to make sure we are logging and do weighins :)
  • kasparkid
    kasparkid Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Please feel free (anyone) to add me. I feel like I finally have this figured out, after (too many to count) MULTIPLE attempts that were either short-lived or unsuccessful. I'd love to be there for anyone who needs/wants encouragement/support.
  • Niecy92
    Niecy92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 50lbs to go
  • pansamanchada
    pansamanchada Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sure I can add you. I've lost 20 lbs and I eat burgers, pizza, cookies, etc. Just in moderation.

Anyone feel free to add me. Thanks
  • pandabagpuss
    pandabagpuss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Seriously need some support too. Lost 60lbs so far and struggling to continue/not put it back on. Please add me!