Looking for Insanity partners

Options

Replies

• cardertaxidermy
    cardertaxidermy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Day 1, Week 2 Cardio Power and Resistance Done!!!!!! Loving the sweat!!!!!
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Today was Pure Cardio. It kicked my butt. I had to take several breaks. Still can't make it all the way thru the warm up
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    @cardertaxidermy hello! I'm just starting another round. Did it last year, loved it and got great results.

Fit test yesterday and about to start Plyo cardio circuit...not sure what's worse, ignorance about what's ahead or full knowledge of the challenge!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    @cardertaxidermy, ok that was tougher than I remember but managed it. WK1D2 complete
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    I know what you mean @Lorraine128. Sometimes it seems better to go in blind LOL. I do Plyometric tomorrow morning. I actually really like that one even thought I can't do it all the way thru without taking extra breaks.
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    @Lorraine128 So glad to have you here. So I can quit talking to myself.
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Pylometric cardio circuit done for this morning. I hope one day I can do these workouts without having to take so many breaks. If I feel like I can't do a certain exercise any longer I at least tried to jog in place instead, to keep heart rate up.
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    @cardertaxidermy don't worry. It's just the first week. I can't keep up yet either. Just do what you can do, you'll be amazed at how much your stamina and speed improves after a couple of weeks. Lorraine X
  • billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in week 4 and was plyometric cardio circuiting at 6am EST this morning. Next week is recovery week before month2. ( 60 min workouts. Ughhh). I noticed this morning i can hang now during level 1 drills and in-and-out abs. Tomorrow morning is pure cardio and cardio abs

However I am running a 5K Saturday morning also.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I used to alternate Insanity Days with P90x days and had great results. Insanity is a great cardio burn. I had been doing that awhile then switched to Crossfit just for some variety, but I still really like the Insanity program.
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Does anyone replace the recovery day videos on Thursday with something else? I get very bored with those. I was thinking about doing pure cardio instead tomorrow.
  • nhikachu90
    nhikachu90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started 4/18/16. So excited to find others that also doing this work out!
  • charliecharlie1
    charliecharlie1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on W2D3 tomorrow! Pure cardio is pure hell, but we're lapping all the people sat on the sofa. I haven't seen any weight loss...is his normal?
  • nhikachu90
    nhikachu90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity in Monday. Anyone else start recently. We can make this a support system and accountability

I created a group called Insanity work-out buddies to support all Insanity do-ers lol.
  • markag1990
    markag1990 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've done insanity a few times. Every time I stuck to the program. The first few days I started it is was very sore. But I just battled through. Or dug dipper as they say. The results I had were amazing
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Finished week2, day 4. Tomorrow is Cardio Power and Resistance. I'm a little scared of Sat because it will be my first Cardio Abs and almost an hour work out. Guess I better start getting prepared for what's ahead
  • PantoneRed
    PantoneRed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on W2D3 tomorrow! I haven't seen any weight loss...is his normal?

During my first round, I only lost a about 4 lbs in 30 days. By the end of month two, I was down 15, had tons of definition and was two dress sizes smaller. You'll see.

• Lorraine128
    Options
    Does anyone replace the recovery day videos on Thursday with something else? I get very bored with those. I was thinking about doing pure cardio instead tomorrow.

I don't enjoy the Cardio Recovery days either @cardertaxidermy. It just doesn't hold my attention and I don't like 'body balance' stuff, although I keep telling myself it's good for my core.

I actually did a Jillian Michaels DVD after it this morning! I suppose i'm missing the point of the recovery element. Once you move on to the 2nd month work outs your legs do need the rest. I found mine did last time anyway.

• noragweji
    noragweji Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy finally found an insanity group on here! I started March 14 and haven't missed a day yet :) Today is day 39 - max recovery for me. Told myself I wouldn't miss a day and I'm trying to keep to that! Good luck everyone :)
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 and I am loving how sore my body is lol I had been working out for 2 months before this and never felt this insanely tired/sore. Hoping for awesome results!!!