alcohol

Options
So i have a hen party next month and Im away from home pretty much for 2 days solid, and no doubt there will be lots of eating and drinking involved.

Any suggestions for low cal drinks - that's not going to completely ruin and mess up my diary..............

Replies

• sarahavery
    sarahavery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ritarampage
    Options
    Are you hosting or taking part in the planning? If so, I recommend the Hungry Girl Happy Hour book. I bought it for my MIL because she hosts a lot of parties. Basically, it's a lot of low-cal drink and appetizer recipes.

If you're not hosting and therefore are victim to whatever is served to you, keep your alcohol simple. Vodka with club soda and lime is my favorite. Stay from anything creamy, super sweet, or mixed with regular soda.
  • ritarampage
    Options
    Are you hosting or taking part in the planning? If so, I recommend the Hungry Girl Happy Hour book. I bought it for my MIL because she hosts a lot of parties. Basically, it's a lot of low-cal drink and appetizer recipes.

If you're not hosting and therefore are victim to whatever is served to you, keep your alcohol simple. Vodka with club soda and lime is my favorite. Stay from anything creamy, super sweet, or mixed with regular soda.