ketogenics

Options
Anyone on keto? I'd love to have some motivating tips and comradery on this journey to health and weight loss!!

Replies

• xnearlytherebx
    xnearlytherebx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yup! Add me! X
  • jessemalkin
    jessemalkin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes. Feel free to add me.
  • alexbaby1669
    alexbaby1669 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am! Add me too if you want :)
  • 621Katie
    621Katie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto too. Add me ☺
  • shellielosinghalf
    shellielosinghalf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto as well
  • andjustwhynotmayiask
    Options
    Been on keto for a month now.
  • lnate11b
    lnate11b Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keto day 4 or so for me. Good luck and enjoy!
  • dlafave53
    dlafave53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto for 2 months. First lost 22 lbs,, then hit the dreaded plateau for the last 10 days. Not good since I have 50 lbs to go before I am at an acceptable weight...
    I have cut carbs to around 5 % protein to 20% and fat to 75 %...trying to stay around 1000 to 1100 calories a day. Guess my age is more of a factor than I thought.
    I'm over 60 with creaky joints.lol. Oh yes, fasting glucose in the 90s and serum ketones .8 to 1.0. Anyone else out there having plateau woes?

• BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm also on Keto - week 3. There is a Keto group on here you can join - although not overly active but you can find it under groups in the community section on your fitnesspal homepage.
  • Desi0619
    Desi0619 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing it for a month now. Still tweaking my macros and figuring it all out, but so far it's been working for me.
  • socrmommy
    socrmommy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me anyone! My hubby and I are absolutely in love with this way of life and although we are still newer to the whole thing we can tell a difference in how we feel and are not hungry anymore.