hello to all! u r my inspiration and I need an accountability buddy asap! female plz

Options
I put this in that forum earlier but no response..anyone wanna support my losing 80# here again like I did n '14? I'll b glad to b ur support. Online, text, whatever. Give me a shout. Today is day one. Lost it all once but a medication had me craving sweets right after I hit my goal weight so back at 182.4 this am. User desireeharper1

Replies

• ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Desiree! I added you :)
  • desireeharper1
    desireeharper1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How do I add u? Thanks so much! Never knew my anxiety disorder made me nuts when I couldn't distract myself with food. On day one of phentermine which makes u anxious first week or so n it made me feel like I needed to eat all day. Home on medical leave too for my back n bored n thinking of food when usually at work..
  • jwaggoner486
    jwaggoner486 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You all are invited to add me, too! I am just starting over, too. I did well when I was using MFP with friends, but they've all stopped using it and my weight has crept back up. I need to lose 30, but that scares me so I'm saying 20 for now :)
  • Dargrohm
    Dargrohm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need accountability buddies, too. :) Feel free to add me. We'll lose the weight together. I'm 5'1" and 161 pounds. I need to lose 30 pounds to be in the high-normal BMI range, but overall I want to lose 50. I struggle with fast food cravings more than anything, but I have a heck of a sweet tooth, too. I have an anxiety disorder, so I tend to be an emotional eater as well. I would consider myself a fast food addict (recovering)... ;) Pizza is my kryptonite...
  • 4mic2
    4mic2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm always looking for more motivational buddies. I am just shy of 40 and need to lose 70 plus pounds. Please feel free to add me.
  • fchallans
    fchallans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been trying to loose 14 but it's never stayed off. Would love to be added too.
    Thanks and best of luck to us all.

Is there going to be some basic guidelines we need to follow to being accountable to each other?
  • patriciachristensen78
    Options
    I'm also on the same journey... Need support and motivation... Trying to lose about 45lbs... Feel free to add me to the group!!!