Trying MFP again...

Options
pregmeg119
pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
Hi!

I've been a member of MFP for some time and most of the time haven't used the tools and support it offers. I wanted to introduce myself so that I can make some friends on here and build and assist in a support system.

Please feel free to add me, I've made my diary available to friends and to put it out there my CW is 149.6 I would really like to get to 125 but as a short term goal i will be happy with 135lbs.

If anyone has advice to offer, it would be much appreciated. I don't exercise a whole lot but wasn't watching what I ate either so I'm hoping to make a turn around for the better. I am currently eating fresh fruits and vegetables, salads, kashi cereals and energy bars.

Again, any suggestions are more then welcome, I've been hovering around 150-155 for as long as I can remember since having my daughter and I want my PRE baby body back. I had a boost in motivation when I finally saw a 14 number instead of a 15 number.

Thanks for reading! Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• hopebuck
    hopebuck Posts: 138
    Options
    wow! we are right about the same with our weight and our weight goals.... you can do it!!!!

feel free to friend me :)
  • pregmeg119
    Options
    Thanks, I sent the request!
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    have just sent a request as in a similar position (just higher numbers on my part) hope you do well
  • pooksMS
    pooksMS Posts: 25
    Options
    feel free to friend me, we all need friends for support! Good luck!
  • lauramarsh4
    Options
    Ive only just started with mfp. ive joined so im at a healthy weight so i can have children. i do agree with the need for a support network so please do feel free to add me
  • pregmeg119
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I've already made 15 friends! Everyone here is so warm and welcoming and I feel the encouragement and support just from reading the words on my screen! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!