any at home arm workouts?

Options
maryking_
maryking_ Posts: 15 Member
I have a lot of forearm fat, and does anyone have any moves that I can do at home to lose it? and add me I always wants friends!

Replies

• kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    fork-putdowns work well for reducing forearm fat. Seriously tho, spot reduction of fat doesn't exist.
  • maryking_
    Options

kuftae thank you!
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    kuftae wrote: »
    fork-putdowns work well for reducing forearm fat. Seriously tho, spot reduction of fat doesn't exist.

Sadly, yeah. You just gotta keep eating at a calorie deficit and lose weight, eventually the forearm fat will go away too.

I was 165 pounds, had "back fat" and didn't lose it till almost 30 pounds lost.
  • krissyrey
    krissyrey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This was recommended to me by my dear friend alisha who I consider as my sister :). Its called Bodacious back and sleek shoulders. This workout should help you with the results you are looking for. You can check out my arms in my profile pic if you have any doubts :)
  • krissyrey
    krissyrey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    im sorry i forgot to add that you can check it out on youtube. Just type it in the browser. The instructor's name is cassey ho and she is chinese/japanese (not sure which one lol)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    There are lots of arm exercises you can do at home but also do exercises for your whole body, such as planks and push-ups.

I also keep dumb bells next to me when I'm watching TV at night and stretching after a long day and do arm circles (forward and back), OHP, tricep kickbacks, etc. Endless varieties, really.
  • takobutt
    takobutt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    https://www.fitnessblender.com they have alot of free workout videos on there! you should try it
  • maryking_
    Options
    Thank you everyone!