Craving....:(

It's so hard to stay on track with a clean diet for losing weight when your boyfriend snapchats you pictures of nachos with hot Cheetos. Dxowu7llgdb4g8.png

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Well, that proves what I always thought.... Snapchat is the root of all evil.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited April 2016
    Cheetos with cheese!! Ah yum!!
  • angelwings1974
    angelwings1974 Posts: 3 Member
    I get crazy cravings too. What I learned was that on occasion as a treat, it's okay to treat yourself even if it's a little tiny treat. I always crave chocolate so I opted for fat free pudding. I dip strawberries or bananas into it. Curbs the treat. The other thing I learned was that a diet like this is a lifetime thing. You decide to binge on two cheesecakes, you have to still do the diary entry
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    try and figure out why you crave what you do. If you crave ice cream because of the sugar and fat, try instead making a smoothie with a frozen banana, cinnamon, and peanut butter so that you get your cold/sugar/fat from more wise sources.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    That would do nothing for me. The Cheetos are ruining the nachos.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    It's not something I would eat but when I DO want something like that I eat it! I track it and move on. I just don't eat it like I did before, like a huge plate of it. Just a taste of it usually does the trick for me.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    I think I got dehydrated just from looking at that and imagining the sodium content. And I love salty things!

Anyway, take a look at what YOU are eating. It should be just as appealing to you as what he's eating. Just control portion sizes and make it fit into your daily calorie goal. (I know, easier said than done sometimes.)