please help me

Options
mrsrds123
mrsrds123 Posts: 13 Member
i have took it works fat fighter for too weeks and its not working am on weight watching 20/ 25 pts a day what am i doing wrong am 62 at onetime my weight was 300 lb down am down to 178 scales are not moving at all my doctor said its excess skin if i dont stay on 1000 1200 aday i gain weight sorry i had to tell somebody am trying so hard to loss weight please look at what am eating do you have any ideals to help me loss this weight thank you

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    1st of all, there is no magic powder / pill / shake that is going to shrink anything besides your wallet. Ditch the It Works. 2nd of all, a calorie deficit is really all you need. Are you weighing and measuring everything you eat and drink? If not, you need to, and that will be a really good start.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    1st of all, there is no magic powder / pill / shake that is going to shrink anything besides your wallet. Ditch the It Works. 2nd of all, a calorie deficit is really all you need. Are you weighing and measuring everything you eat and drink? If not, you need to, and that will be a really good start.
    That right there!!!!

• Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Yup, the 'fat fighter' crap they are hocking on Facebook (and sometimes in person door to door) do not work. Some of them are down right bad for you. CICO is the answer, Calories In Calories Out. Any pill that tells you that you can eat what you want and still lose weight is either flat out lying or probably killing you from the inside out.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    nosajjao wrote: »
    Something about a fat fighter? I don't understand your words.

There's a diet supplement called "It Works" ......it supposedly fights fat. But there are no magic bullets (yet).

OP - are you using a food scale? If you are not losing weight then you are likely eating more than you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKPIcI51lU
  • mrsrds123
    mrsrds123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i weigh everything with weight watchers food scales