Hey Everyone

I just downloaded this app a few days ago, just realized you can add people. Anyone who wants to be friends feel free to add me :)
I've been trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Started changing my lifestyle about 8 months ago when a friend introduced me to Plexus a health and wellness company, let me know if you would like to know more about that I will be happy to answer any questions. :)

Replies

• Halestorm433
    Halestorm433 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I just downloaded a couple of days ago as well! Can't figure out how to add people but if you tell me how, I'd love to add you!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    sms1390 wrote: »
    I just downloaded this app a few days ago, just realized you can add people. Anyone who wants to be friends feel free to add me :)
    I've been trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Started changing my lifestyle about 8 months ago when a friend introduced me to Plexus a health and wellness company, let me know if you would like to know more about that I will be happy to answer any questions. :)

Why is there sludge in the product?
  • sms1390
    sms1390 Posts: 6 Member
    sms1390 wrote: »

Why is there sludge in the product?

Can you explain your question?