Down 55lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! Thank you for sharing for others to see.
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You seriously look 20 years younger from your first pic
  • sunnykay2014
    sunnykay2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation in such a short time
  • indescript2015
    indescript2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Update;

I decided to go ahead and compete on May 28 bettering my physique even further. I also had the pleasure of documenting my progress with a recent photo shoot. Here are some of the pics from that.

Thanks for all the love and support everyone!

Keep on working towards your goals!

1pvtr1nwnbvl.jpeg
    5o37z476h68a.jpeg
    6s8qp24ffjcf.jpeg
    0nxm7510x0j6.jpeg
  • termaineross
    termaineross Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations bro! I'm motivated to go even harder to achieve my goals.
  • Shellymarie604
    Shellymarie604 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible before and after.
  • greylinginge
    greylinginge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation. Well done..
  • kam744
    kam744 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! Congratulations! Very motivating!
  • gataman3000
    gataman3000 Posts: 55 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thats what I like to see, I wish you could share your diet and show people that its more than just CICO to lose bodyfat, people here think you can eat twinkies and get a sixpack as long as you are in your calorie window.
  • guzja
    guzja Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's truly impressive
  • indescript2015
    Options
    Thats what I like to see, I wish you could share your diet and show people that its more than just CICO to lose bodyfat, people here think you can eat twinkies and get a sixpack as long as you are in your calorie window.

Actually I did eat junk food here and there. As long gas I hit my macros, I would time the high sugar foods around my workouts.

It's hard typing everything out on my phone, so I'll answer the diet and schedule questions tonight when I get home.
  • indescript2015
    Options
    You seriously look 20 years younger from your first pic

I almost feel it too! :)

• indescript2015
    Options
    leannems wrote: »
    Hey, would it be super crazy for me to ask what your daily or weekly schedule looks like? It sounds like you made the time by making fitness a priority (and it shows); I'm just looking for what your real-world, day to day looks like.

I'm going to try and do this from my phone. The forum app doesn't work super well on my iPhone. :|

My workouts were 4 - 5 days a week depending on the time in my prep. Never did cardio over 40 minutes. Total gym time 1.5 - 2 hours per day.

Usually hit he gym after the kids are in bed at 8 - 9pm. Be at the gym until 10 - 12pm. Go home and work or unwind for an hour or two. Wake up at 5:45am do dishes or other chores. 30 minutes fasted cardio closer to show time. Be on my way to work by 7:30am. Work until 5-5:30pm. Get home around 6:00 - 6:30 and repeat.

I drove one of my sons to school 3 days per week. Serve at church every Sunday for about 4-6 hours. Usually some event or errands on Saturday plus a gym day depending on where I am in training. I also run my own business with 8 full-time employees.

Hope that helps!

• indescript2015
    Options
    My diet is pretty simple. I hit my macros across 4-5 meals. Macros depend on where I am in dieting.

Maintenance for me right now would be 225g carbs, 229g protein, and 70g fat.

Towards he end of show prep I was at 230g protein, 40g carbs and 40g fat.

Food choices are anything that fits with he majority being whole foods. This isn't a complete list, but what I turn to he most.

Proteins - Chicken thigh, chicken breast, chicken sausage, ground turkey, lean cuts of beef, whey protein

Carbs - potatoes, yams, whole grain or gluten free pasta, quinoa, whole grain bread, tortilla wraps,

Condiments - hot sauce, lower sugar BBQ sauce, salsa, mustard

Fats - cheese, peanut butter, nuts, animal fats

Other items mostly pre and post workout workouts and non-show times: beef jerky, cupcakes, ice cream, chocolate,

Don't count green fibrous veggies, so you won't see them in my logs :)

Open for any questions. Eating doesn't have to be boring, but it can be :)
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!