new 2 site old 2 fat!!!

Options
:laugh: Hi everyone, my name is monniemon, and my neice (newbootie) invited me 2 this site. Iam loving it, great people, warm, inviting and supportive. I have been trying 2 shed this extra body of mine since the pounds found me an attached themselves like a succubus! LOL! I have gone through a series of medical problems that stopped me from my execrising and if i dont execrise ,i gain. But the thing is i luv to workout, it is relaxing and makes u stress free., Despite the fact that i take alot of steriods, and i kno i will neeva be a thin as i was b4 them, i will not give up.

Replies

• giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've already recognized the value of being here. It is indeed a great place and you'll do great!!!
  • donnaewms
    donnaewms Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome monniemon! I too am new to this site and old to fat, as you say. Wishing the two of us much success as we become healthier!
    ~Donna
  • monniemon
    monniemon Posts: 10
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!!
  • Damnee_27
    Damnee_27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Such a great attitude :)! Welcome!
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Monniemon, u r awesome w words. U make it comical and less stressful!!! Luv u much!!!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • mimimak
    mimimak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new too. One week in and 47 lbs to go. Doing well with the calorie counting. Need some motivation to get moving with exercise