33f 100+ lbs to lose

Options
clariv419
clariv419 Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2016 in Motivation and Support
Almost 33 yrs old
100 lbs to lose
30 lost so far
Looking for encouraging buddies who log EVERY DAY consistently !
Preferably open diaries as well... I love to get ideas on new meals from other friends diaries :)
Add me!

Replies

• AJones1021
    AJones1021 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 32 with over 100 to lose, I'll add you! I do log my meals (be warned, I am just getting back in to gear this week!).
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi clariv, I am partway to my goal of 116 lbs to lose, lost 50 so far. Feel free to add me, always helpful to have friends on this journey. Nice job on the 30 lbs to date!
  • mertyross
    mertyross Posts: 10 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi, add me also, looking for buddies.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    im looking for more active friends, im just getting realy back in gear, expecially with my eating habbits
  • evacardona511
    evacardona511 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me I need to lose 80 pounds my self ..and need support..
  • staypuffstedman
    staypuffstedman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to all add me also, need to lose 120lbs for me and the family , would be happy to share ideas and motivate each other
  • mrskoopy
    mrskoopy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 33f with about 100+ lbs to lose! I'd love to have and be encouragement lol
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm 31f with 120 to lose. Down 12.2 so far. Everyone add me!
  • kaylee_jayksen
    kaylee_jayksen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all of you! I lost 140# in 2014, and gained 90 back because I got pregnant :/ now my baby is 3 & a half weeks old and I'm ready to do it again!
  • mgookin1
    mgookin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am 25, I have at least 150 pounds to lose, Down 12 pounds already. I have an open diary. Feel free to add me and motivate each other.
  • sam06ana
    sam06ana Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    33f with 100 lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add
  • Kimber8317
    Kimber8317 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Haaaa. Looks like I could be the young aunt of the group, I'm 46f with 100+ to lose, but I'd love to be a part of the group. I log faithfully, if I didn't I wouldn't be successful and I'll unlock my diary if you walk me through it.
  • SueFossumLarson
    SueFossumLarson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose down 40
  • katemckenna5
    katemckenna5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this! 31F with about 60 pounds left to go of my 100 pound journey. Is anyone specifically doing low carb? I am counting carbs and calories. Would be great to swap recipes and motivation! Just back on the logging wagon after... ahem.. a while. :blush: Add me!
  • WithGodICanDoThis
    WithGodICanDoThis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose and my diary is open. Please feel free to add me!! :)
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I had 100lbs to lose, now its 60lbs left. 33F, work full time, 2 young kids, 3 if you count my husband :D I'm losing slowly lately, had a bunch of set backs with kids getting sick and then us adults getting sick but keep getting back on it.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello. I'm Cassandra and I'm 26. I started here on 10th Feburary and I am 23 pounds down. I would like to lose 100 in total by next feburary. At that point I'll make another goal as I'll still have another 20+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me. I like open diaries too!
  • gordswoman
    gordswoman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i am in my 40s but i also have 100 lbs to loose.
    Really need support as well
  • Arif_khan
    Arif_khan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 30
    I was 112 kill grams and I've lost 8 kilo grams in 40 days. I too need such buddies who inspire me to achieve my goal to be 70 kilo grams.
  • PearBlossom9
    PearBlossom9 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    always love new friends!!

33f 100+ to loose, down 45+. Also a low carber, if that interests anyone :smile: