losing some stubborn weight

Options
hello MFPs I'm here like all of you to try and find a tool that's going to help me lose AT LEAST 20lbs which have sort of just been sticking too me the last couple of years. I was 300 lbs years ago and with different diets,exercise and skateboarding I managed together myself down to about 210lbs which is controversial because I'm not sure how accurate the weight measure in my house really is. Regardless there's at least 20lbs that need to come off wether I'm 210 or 180. I'm pretty damn active to the point I barely sit,I consume plenty of water and exercise more than most of these BERY THIN PEOPLE that I know -____- which adds on frustration..so one of my final solutions is more SPOT TRAINING and fixing my diet,so I could use ANY KIND of advice you guys might have on different foods I should start eating,that might have helped you or IS helping you. Some recipes would be real sick as well,anything that can help this life long struggle..I'm 23 YRS old and I feel as if I should at my best right now and I'm not even close..I'd appreciate the help guys .

Replies

• AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good job so far!
    It sounds like you are doing everything right.
    Maybe some suggestions would be...
    1. varying your exercises a bit
    2. maybe shifting your diet a little bit (sometimes jump starting your body with new things, also healthy of course, can kick your body into gear)

3. You may want to talk to your doctor. Recently, my mother has had to lose some weight due to medical reasons, she and her doctor have created a new diet and exercise plan that they created together. So far, it seems to be working out alright.
  • DropITpj
    DropITpj Posts: 14
    Options
    yeah I need some food ideas or even snack ideas..I've been looking for extra exercises to do and things like that,but I need a guide when it comes to nutrition for sure ..I miss my carbs goal DAILY tho i never feel sluggish or anything_