unsweetened cranberry juice, apple cider vinegar and lemon j

walsh888
walsh888 Posts: 8 Member
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
has anyone ever tried this detox cocktail? i was told about it and wanted to hear other's thoughts :) thanks! i use 4 oz. unsweetened cran juice, 1 tbl of apple cider vinegar and 1/2 lemons juice.

Replies

• dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    never tried that one but if I am feeling bloated, or have heartburn, sinus congestion etc.. I just swig a shot glass of Bragg's ACV and chase it down with a 16.9 oz bottle of water... it's nasty BUT works wonders for all sorts of things :) I even read that it helps with sore muscles after workouts but I couldnt stand to swig it everyday...
  • walsh888
    walsh888 Posts: 8 Member
    i just started it 2 days ago and i take it first thing in the morning and chase it with a glass of water! it's not the best tasting thing that's for sure. just curious if anyone else has seen a difference or has had any experience with it.....thanks!!
  • Sophia0505
    Sophia0505 Posts: 2 Member
    I have been on it for 2 weeks and I can definately tell you that I have not been bloated at all. I add B12 in liquid for my energy and have felt great. Its not the best tasting I take mine like a shot but i would recommend you try it.
This discussion has been closed.