Made it through my first week

Options
Hello,

Newbie here... Made it through my first week, but now comes the real trial...motivation to keep going. :#

Replies

• davidstepkirkman
    davidstepkirkman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I also have made it thru my first week. It has been surprisingly easy and using this app helps hugely.I don't want to join any slimming clubs as I seem to gain weight when I don't attend anymore. So the truth of the matter is I need some self discipline eat what my family have, downsize my plates to make the portion control easier. so in June I hope to be at leat a stone lighter ready for my holiday. I started at 218 Lbs last saturday.I can't wait for tomo to see what has come off when I weigh myself again.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Yay! The best motivation for me has been keeping a picture of my old self when I was at my best weight on my mirror in the bedroom. :) I look at that and think about how far I've come and how much I've lost so far and know that I can do it. I have my mind set on that and there's no going back. You will get in to a mode where you just know after you start losing that you don't want to return where you were. :) Good luck to you!
  • chez045
    chez045 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you I really needed that. Never thought of it that way. This may be just what I need to stay on track. :)
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Rocking! Keep going!
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep on trucking. Starting stacking those good weeks and before you know it...Bam. wight gone!
  • chez045
    chez045 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support.