10 Pounds a Month Club (CLOSED)

Options
Updated group list! Remember when posting results to copy the previous posting so that we end up with a compiled list =)
fidgekitty
Arizona_JR
jklapatch
mnldreams
tatesmom
hush7hush
ashleymorrison09
FitNHappy0261
hgellings
Southernb3lle
moremari

WEEK 2 CHALLENGE (6/20-66/26)
Fitness: At least five workouts this week
Nutrition: At least 64 oz. of water per day (try to add more if you exercise though!)

Good luck guys! Let's continue with the success of week 1!!

Replies

• catie224
    catie224 Posts: 50
    Options
    Updated group list! Remember when posting results to copy the previous posting so that we end up with a compiled list =)
    fidgekitty
    Arizona_JR
    jklapatch
    mnldreams
    tatesmom
    hush7hush
    ashleymorrison09
    FitNHappy0261
    hgellings
    Southernb3lle
    moremari

WEEK 2 CHALLENGE (6/20-66/26)
    Fitness: At least five workouts this week
    Nutrition: At least 64 oz. of water per day (try to add more if you exercise though!)

Good luck guys! Let's continue with the success of week 1!!

I left off our newest member, adiaby. This makes the group:

fidgekitty
    Arizona_JR
    jklapatch
    mnldreams
    tatesmom
    hush7hush
    ashleymorrison09
    FitNHappy0261
    hgellings
    Southernb3lle
    moremari
    adiaby
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Thank you for allowing me to join. :)
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing for the week so far? I have 3 workouts in and have been getting 64+ ounces of water a day! I will be working out today, tomorrow and Saturday for a total of 6 workouts.

Hope everyone is having a good week! :)
  • catie224
    Options
    How is everyone doing for the week so far? I have 3 workouts in and have been getting 64+ ounces of water a day! I will be working out today, tomorrow and Saturday for a total of 6 workouts.

WTG with the working out! I'm a live in nanny Monday-Thursday, so I hardly ever get to work out on Tuesday and Wednesday since my entire day is spend with the children. I did get in a workout Monday and today though!!

I've found that when I actually focus on drinking, I easily get enough water. Maybe it's just an awareness I hadn't developed?

I hope all of you are having fantastic weeks too!!
  • hgellings
    Options

WTG with the working out! I'm a live in nanny Monday-Thursday, so I hardly ever get to work out on Tuesday and Wednesday since my entire day is spend with the children. I did get in a workout Monday and today though!!

I've found that when I actually focus on drinking, I easily get enough water. Maybe it's just an awareness I hadn't developed?

I hope all of you are having fantastic weeks too!!

I use to be a nanny and sometimes I think that is a workout all by itself. Taking care of and playing with the kids... fun and a workout at the same time! :)
  • fidgekitty
    fidgekitty Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty good about my progress so far. I've gotten in 3 workouts and one day of extreme labor lol. I've also completed my water goal every day. I'm shooting for about 1400-1600 calories, with an emphasis on high protien and using p90x as my workout program. So far it seems to be working, I'm down 8 pounds with a week left to go!
  • catie224
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULTS TIME!

catie224: lost 1.6 lbs, worked out five days and maintained a minimum of 64 oz of water a day!
  • fidgekitty
    fidgekitty Posts: 43
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULTS TIME!

catie224: lost 1.6 lbs, worked out five days and maintained a minimum of 64 oz of water a day!
    fidgekitty: lost 2.4 lbs, worked out 4 days and maintained a minimum of 64 oz of water a day :) (hope I did it right)
  • mnldreams
    mnldreams Posts: 21
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULTS TIME!

fidgekitty: lost 2.4 lbs, worked out 4 days and maintained a minimum of 64 oz of water a day :) (hope I did it right)

mnldreams: not sure how much i lost yet (i do that tuesdays), worked out 5 days and maintained a minimum of 68 oz of water a day! what is our goal for this week?
  • tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULTS TIME!

mnldreams: not sure how much i lost yet (i do that tuesdays), worked out 5 days and maintained a minimum of 68 oz of water a day! what is our goal for this week?

tatesmom: lost 2lbs, walked 6 days out of 7, and got my 64 oz of water in each day!!!!
  • FitNHappy0261
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULTS TIME!

tatesmom: lost 2lbs, walked 6 days out of 7, and got my 64 oz of water in each day!!!!

FitNHappy0261: Weighed in yesterday at 173.8 for a total of 6.2 lbs lost!!! Worked out 4 days a week and drank about 72+ ounces of water a day :) Took full body measurements tody and lost about an inch from everywhere! :happy:
  • hgellings
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULTS TIME!

FitNHappy0261: Weighed in yesterday at 173.8 for a total of 6.2 lbs lost!!! Worked out 4 days a week and drank about 72+ ounces of water a day :) Took full body measurements tody and lost about an inch from everywhere!

Great job everyone!
    hgellings: lost .5lbs, worked out 5 days and got 64+ ounces of water everyday.
  • mnldreams
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULTS TIME!

weighed myself today and lost 1lb last week...hopefully this week will be a little better!
  • catie224
    Options
    Great week everyone! I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner, but let's make this weeks challenge a nutrition one. Pick two areas that you would like to focus on for the week, ie. Less sugar, more protein or less saturated fat, more water.

Catie224 goal: less sugar and less fat =)
  • mnldreams
    Options
    I am working on keeping up my calories...I struggle with this because for 1. i am nursing my daughter, and 2. she can't have dairy! so i am trying to not eat lots of junky foods (it has been hard so far this week cause i have had a sweet tooth for some reason...maybe it's because i really can't have a whole lot! also i am trying to just keep up on water and watch my pop intake
  • catie224
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm not sure the news about last weeks challenge got around, so let's just check in on weight and aim for a good challenge this week. Suggestions??
  • mnldreams
    Options
    mnldreams: weight loss-0 lbs. I think we should do some type of workout challenge again, like 5 or 6 days of doing an actual workout (ie, exercise tape, sports) a physical activity. That usually helps me to stay on track and not slack off.
  • catie224
    Options
    I like the work out challenge too! Can we aim for six workouts this week?