Where are you losing weight first?

Options

Replies

• shadowmanlocal
    shadowmanlocal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thighs , neck , face , feet and upper body first - belly fat is proving the hardest to shift but its reducing slowly
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I Do a lot of running and walking so I lot a lot of fat from my butt lol!! I am checking out fitness blender workouts that promise a bigger booty!! :wink : D
  • Rnsmith1982
    Rnsmith1982 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My face, neck, and chest area
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Stomach.. Hips and thighs seem to be the last to go :neutral:
  • katiebean
    katiebean Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Shoulders, chest and arms. Tummy is the last to go :'(
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Boobs
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,403 Member
    Options
    Belly and face, I think boobs too but I didn't pay too much attention to that. I started getting a sixpack at a BMI of around 21! Yes, my padding sits below the sixpack :blush: and thighs and lower legs were the last and slowest to change.
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Knees, arms face and upper tummy.

Then saddlebags and bum.
  • haviegirl
    haviegirl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Face, for sure, but the place that surprised me the most was my hands! I went down an entire ring size after losing just 15 pounds. Had to have a spring added to my wedding ring or I would have lost it for sure. I sold my Silpada rings on Ebay, since I would never have been able to wear them again.

At the same time, lost weight in my feet. My everyday shoes became way too big, and got sent to Goodwill.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Face and neck (totally cool with me), then shoulders and back. After awhile the thighs, butt, and upper arms started to pick up. And I'm finally seeing my stomach and calves start to go. ~60 pounds worth
  • asmalworld
    asmalworld Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    face --- boobs ---hips losing weight on wrong places :persevere:
  • zmida
    zmida Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My face mostly, but also my thighs and stomach.
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    My legs and thighs which are already on the slender side. Why can't the pot belly be the first to go...lol.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I always lose in my face and my torso first. My breasts have definitely lost some which sucks. I forgot how flatchested I was. :/

Wish it would come off of my thighs because that's the part I have the biggest confidence issue in. I'm not at my goal yet but I love the way my body is looking, except for my freaking thighs.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    This time around it started coming off my waist--back and front, and I've been pretty happy about that. It seems like the last few pounds are coming off legs and butt as well as around the middle. Typically when I lose the butt is first to go.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My hips :c I used to be an hourglass, but now I look like the letter P.
  • mmjclark04
    mmjclark04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Crazy enough...in my back. Those rolls are melting off. Wish the front ones would! lol
  • serenity1097
    serenity1097 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Butt & boobs (not upset, plenty more where that came from) and waist...from past experience, my thunder thighs are always the last to go :D
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    My legs and arms. And unfortunately my legs were already slim so they look like toothpicks while we wait for my belly to catch up lol
  • RollTideTri
    RollTideTri Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    right around the middle which is where I carry most of my weight. Followed closely by my face and neck, and strangely, my fingers which I didn't think had any fat on them but apparently they did :o