Thrive

Options
I have completely changed my diet 4 years ago. I drink only water and coconut water, eat a lot of fruits and veggies (80% of my diet are raw fruits and veggies) and I eat organic only. Ever since I changed my diet I started feeling so much better! I recently added thrive to my diet and now I feel better than ever! I sleep better, I am so energized as I never was before and I just feel alive and healthy. I can only recommend thrive! It is designed to fill nutrition gabs and it has worked wonders for me! Is anyone else here thriving?

Replies

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I'm thriving.

But I'm not "Thriving".
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Been a member of MFP for an hour and already spamming? Good job.
  • Milka2615
    Milka2615 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been a member of MFP for an hour and already spamming? Good job.

I am not spamming. I am not a thrive promoter. I am just Sharon my story and I am curious if anyone else is using it.
  • jodib777
    jodib777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 10 of Thrive. I was skeptical in watching my friends on it for the last year...but, a few weeks ago I was feeling desperate for some help in changing what had become my very sedentary & unhealthy lifestyle that began after having my twins 2.5 years ago. I can say 10 days in....I'm super pissed at myself for waiting so long. I am down 12lbs in 10 days. Obviously those are not typical results, but when a 43 year old lady who weighs just over 300lbs makes a drastic change in her diet & portion size....weight falls off quickly in the beginning. The biggest benefit to me personally from Thrive is the help controlling my out of control appetite. I have had no desire in the past 10 days to put anything unhealthy into my body. I have more energy too. Really I already feel like a different happier & healthier person. I'm hopeful this stays this way! :)