I wanna to lose about 35 lbs or about 15 kg

Options
I have always decided to lose about 15kg, but my plans never works for me and I have no idea why, this time I really have to lose 15kg before the end of June, can anyone do it with me

Replies

• sana56kg
    sana56kg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me to I wanna to lose a 15 kg in a month help me if want and add me :)
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm in girls!!!! Already in another challenge to lose 15lbs by end of may so this will just keep me on track
    Sw 224 (March 1st)
    Cw 202 (April 22nd)
    Gw 167 (June 30th)for this challenge
    Ultimate goal is 130

I will update May 1st
  • nicoleung000
    nicoleung000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What challenge are you doing ??
  • nicoleung000
    Options
    I don't think losing 15kg in a month is a healthy way, it could be dangerous
  • nicoleung000
    Options
    But will definitely try and lose as much weight as I can before the summer end
  • mumbles2013
    Options
    I don't think losing 15kg in a month is a healthy way, it could be dangerous

Not kg!!! Lbs
  • nicoleung000
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Trying to get into a diet be it won't work
  • nicoleung000
    Options
    Oh but what could I do to lose it ???
  • mumbles2013
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Calorie deficit is a must to lose weight and I personally think working out helps speed things up and tone you at the same time.

Eat whatever you want but don't go over your calories and the weight will start to fall. It took me a long time to get that. I personally don't do well eating things I like in moderation to lose weight. I have to be really strict and cut all junk out completely and no cheat meals or cheat days at all for me either. Once I eat something I feel I shouldn't, it's all over for me and I quit lol
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh but what could I do to lose it ???

Make sure you are staying within your calorie goal. If you burn calories , DO NOT eat them all back. Don't think just because you went to the gym today you can pig out like a maniac. Eat foods that fuel your body. Spinach is a super food , 1 cup only has 6 calories !!! Allow yourself a "treat" once a week. Meaning a cookie or two , or that cheesy pasta you've been craving. Add strength training into your workout routine. Log accurately , don't cheat yourself either. If you had a piece of cake... log it.