150 pounds to lose starting today

Options
34 male 370 now going to 220. 6'4" coming back from broken leg and broken foot on other leg.
Just looking for people who can help be accountable with me.

Replies

• megslc21
    megslc21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck Johnny! I am 35, down over 60lbs with 100 more to go. Feel free to add me to friend list to help each other stay on track!
  • skinnyani07
    skinnyani07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thats great johnny, I was 320lbs and now Im down to 296lbs, Stay focus you can do it!!
  • LisaKing55
    LisaKing55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Alright Johnny,
    One step at a time. Set goals for yourself that are reasonable and do not be in s hurry.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I'm 70 pounds from highest with 60 more to go.
  • Johnny13131313
    Johnny13131313 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi you can do it I have 60ish lbs more to lose feel free to add me I'm on here daily :)
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You got this! I started in December and am halfway to my goal of shedding 140 pounds.
  • Ratty1979
    Ratty1979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a double fracture dislocation of my right ankle back in May whilst playing rugby. I was 20 st 4lbs, down from 24st 10lbs, at that point. Since then I've been really down about things. I guess being unable to move or do the things you love gets you that way. Any way I've been eating anything I could get my hands on and am now back up to 22st 8lbs. I'm back on my feet but still struggling to walk without feeling a lot of pain. I'm guessing the added weight isn't helping. I've also noticed that I'm out of breath just walking upstairs, not good considering I was playing full contact sports little over 3 months ago. I need to get back on track and I need help and motivation. So please add me as a friend and help me stay motivated.
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was 330 down 305.2 I had foot problems torn ligaments then foot sprains. I have pushed passed pain and regained some my lost mobility. Feel free to add me and good luck on your weight loss journey