NSV- Bought a size medium shirt

Options
Garae
Garae Posts: 116 Member
Bought a size medium shirt with it actually fitting me for the first time since... highschool? AND IT FELT AMAZING!!!

Replies

• OttawaJeannie
    Options
    That's awesome. I was just thinking about what it will be like to go back to the "normal" stores to shop. Thanks for posting :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That's great! I actually had the same thing happen to me yesterday! I went to American Eagle and was able to buy (AND FIT) a size Medium shirt! Yay for us! lol
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! That's great!!! Can't wait until I can fit into something other than a 2 or 3x.

This is off topic but what does NSV mean?
  • Garae
    Options
    That's awesome. I was just thinking about what it will be like to go back to the "normal" stores to shop. Thanks for posting :)
    it's the best feeling ever. It has always been hard for me to find shirts that fit me correctly because I have a large chest- but anything is possible if you put the effort in!!
  • Garae
    Options
    That's great! I actually had the same thing happen to me yesterday! I went to American Eagle and was able to buy (AND FIT) a size Medium shirt! Yay for us! lol

yayayay!!! that is super awesome! It's such a confidence booster! It's the best feeling being able to treat yourself for your hard work. Congrats!
  • Garae
    Options
    Woo hoo! That's great!!! Can't wait until I can fit into something other than a 2 or 3x.

This is off topic but what does NSV mean?

NSV= Non Scale Victory!
  • katesbeach
    katesbeach Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are the fiercest, without fail. I can't wait to see you rocking that medium!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That must feel GREAT! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!