Where are you losing weight first?

Options
13»

Replies

• fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Face and hips. Wish it would have been the belly and boobs first!
  • catsdogsh
    catsdogsh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Weird thing but once I started losing weight my boobs got smaller. I went down two cup sizes LOL.

Face, neck, then my butt!! lol lots of weight lifting heavy weight and lots of squats. That's why my butt is going I think. My stomach to but more noticeable other places
  • deanne525
    deanne525 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I lose in my face first. im down 21lbs. one weird thing ive noticed is I have a necklace that I wear all the time and ive noticed that the necklace is hanging lower on my neck...im assuming my neck has gotten a little smaller
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    JulioLee17 wrote: »
    Lol wouldn't be able to relate to that, however, I'm pretty sure I lost weight first from my extremities -- so arms and thighs I'd say...?

HA! I've seen plenty of guys with boobs!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    All in my stomach. I guess my genetics were nice in that aspect, but I look weird now holding on to fat everywhere else except my stomach.
  • KaleiAlanaSmith
    KaleiAlanaSmith Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My legs and arms.. I hope my tummy slims down next!!!!!! That's my problem area...
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    murp4069 wrote: »
    My legs and arms. And unfortunately my legs were already slim so they look like toothpicks while we wait for my belly to catch up lol

This is me! Extremities first. I think of myself like a marshmallow with toothpicks for arms/legs. Obviously it's not that bad. Back/chest will probably be the 2nd to last place and my stomach will be the last place.
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Waist first, which I enjoy. I've still got 80lbs to go, but I've got my hourglass figure back. Thighs will be last. Weirdly, I lost quickly in my wrists too-I very quickly had to tighten up my Fitbit.
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 inches off my waist in the same amount of time that other spots were losing 1-2 inches!
  • monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    legs and stomach.
  • tsalagi82
    tsalagi82 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear, so it comes off the top first for me. I'm two sizes larger on bottom.
  • Knight702015
    Knight702015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The very first place I lose is on my fork. It picks up much less food. Then any place it wants to come off of is okay with me.
  • Jelenajelenajelenajelena
    Options
    Boobs and hips always go first. It's really unfortunate . If only I could only lose weight from my legs and belly and keep the rest of my body the same :s
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    murp4069 wrote: »
    My legs and arms. And unfortunately my legs were already slim so they look like toothpicks while we wait for my belly to catch up lol

This is me! Extremities first. I think of myself like a marshmallow with toothpicks for arms/legs. Obviously it's not that bad. Back/chest will probably be the 2nd to last place and my stomach will be the last place.

OMG I have the same problem! LOL!
  • Mamasota86
    Mamasota86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Back
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hands, wrists, face, and shoulders are always the first to go with me. My calves usually go next, belly is always last to budge.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Mine always comes off my legs first (which is annoying as I don't mind my legs, and I start to look like a triangle!) I wish it would come off my boobs. My boobs are far too big and get in the way. I hold all my weight around my stomach and in my boobs..... It's the last place it comes off. Booooo
  • smileycanuck
    smileycanuck Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I swear I am always the opposite of the majority, I lose my butt first, and my stomach/boobs are the last place to lose, it takes forever for me to go down a shirt size!