Newish

Options
Well ok so i actually been on my lifestyle change for about 3months and lost 13lbs and now im stuck i hit a plateau. ..then decided to get on here to give myself a little more motivation. I was eating in between 500 yo 700 calories a day so some say your body can go onto starvation mode so im goping thats all so i pushed up my calories ...but feel free to add me or give advice ...vould u some motivational buds. o:)

Replies

• Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    No such thing as starvation mode. But it's wise that you did up your calories. 1,200 should be your lowest. Anything lower can actually cause very negative things to your body.

But keep up the good work. Your battle is keeping in a calorie deficit. Good job on the 13 pounds lost already :)
  • myfitKAN56
    myfitKAN56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think for long-lasting weight change, and not that yo-yo nonsense we've all been through, it's better to eat at least 1200 calories a day. It's a marathon, not a sprint!

I'm new to the community, about 3 days. Trying to lose 40 pounds, but slowly. My goal is 1660 per day to lose 0.5 lbs per week.