Belly Fat

Options
What is the best excerise to do to lose belly fat?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy. You will only lose belly fat if you lose weight. You can then exercise to get that 6 pk abs.
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    yep, have to shed the weight and fat to lose the belly and its the last thing to go lol
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    Agreed, the weight has to be lost, but you can also begin toning the muscles. My core has gotten stronger from regularly doing pilates. Good luck!
  • katie_on_a_mission
    Options
    The fat will gather where it wants to gather. Just try to lose weight overall. Also, drink lots of water--it will keep the bloating down and your belly will look flatter.
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce fat. However with a combination of a healthy diet and exercise your belly fat will be reduced. Regular core work will give you a more athletic look as you lose weight.
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    yep, belly is the last thing to go, unfortunately.....Im below my goal wieght and STILL annoyed with my darn tummy!! Ive read its really healthy eating and lots of cardio....I just started running a little along with my regular workouts and it seems like that is what has started to help the most, but really its just a slow process of losing the wieght, therefore eliminating the fat in the area...stinks, I know!! =)
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    While you're waiting for the belly fat to fade away from eating well, work on toning the muscles ... it'll help a sagging belly!
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce fat. However with a combination of a healthy diet and exercise your belly fat will be reduced. Regular core work will give you a more athletic look as you lose weight.

This.
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    No!! It can't be last to go! I was afraid of that...