Need to GAIN lean muscle! Pre/post workout snack idea help

I need to gain 10lbs lean muscle. I weigh 94lbs I'm 5'5" and almost 0% body fat. Trainer wants me to have 120gs protein day , 5 large meals, 3 snacks, and 2 protein powder shakes day and 2,500 cal day. Wats a good pre workout snack and post workout snack? Ideas plz?? That I can pack and bring to gym.

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    You are significantly underweight. You have to gain at least 17lbs to be considered a normal weight. 0% body fat is not something you want. A woman should be between 8-12% body fat, which is considered essential. You risk a lot of health issues at being so under weight. You want to gain muscle, but if your body fat is that low, you should be concerned about that as well.
  • MultipleHigh5s
    MultipleHigh5s Posts: 49 Member
    Oh to eat that much would be heaven.
    If it were me
    Protein bars
    Trail mix
    Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
    Cheese and fruit
    Omg the options are endless!
  • tikatiff
    tikatiff Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    I like like a slice of multigrain toast with some coconut oil & almond butter or Nutella on it before or with mashed up avocado & a fried egg if I'm really hungry. Post I would make a smoothie with fruits & greens & some protein powder.
    If you need quick easy grabs try an apple or banana with some Justin's maple almond butter travel packets. Also trail mix with nuts & dried fruits.
    Beef jerky, Luna bars,
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    id be eating a long of pasta and chicken cutlets yumm.