Anyone want to start the 30 shred tomorrow?

Options
I want to start the 30 day shred tomorrow and I would LOVE to have some people to do it with for support!! Let me know!! Thanks!

Replies

• imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've already done it but I have been thinking of doing it again, so I shall join you! Good Luck!
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    yeh ill join
    i half heartedly joined another group and have lost touch with them as they flew off ahead!
    i need a clean start! :)
  • hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    I started yesturday so sure I'll do it with you, I'm so busy in the week after work I'll struggle to fit it in but I'm determined!
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    I started yesterday too! Feeling good after just now completing day two! Feeling determined to stick with it this time!
  • BrookeMax
    BrookeMax Posts: 46
    Options
    I am so glad you guys will do it with me! It really pushes me when I know others are doing it. I have started before and went about 5 days... but Im committed to doing the whole 30 this time! Sooo glad to have you guys in this group!
  • healthysmiles
    healthysmiles Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll start it again tomorrow with you , i never normally get past day three but i'm going to push myself because i really need some toning!!
  • getyupcowgirl
    Options
    I was going to start today but I will wait and start tomorrow. I decided that I was going to weigh and measure myself every 5 days and run a blog of my progress.
  • fitforMYSELF
    Options
    Sooo I feel a little slow lol but what is the 30 day shred?
  • Angelfish31uk
    Options
    Yes what is it??
  • imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yay! Can't wait, will be great to get some support from people! 30 Day Shred is a Fitness DVD from Jillian Michaels :)
  • BrookeMax
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is a work out DVD from Jillian Michaels. (She is the female trainer from the Bigest Loser) It is a really good workout and it only takes 20 minutes a day! And I bought the DVD for $14.99 at Sports Authority. All you need is the DVD, and some hand weights. Its great you guys should do it!
  • fitforMYSELF
    Options
    Ok when I get home Imma go Buy everything! It sounds fun =]
  • Soziberry
    Soziberry Posts: 115
    Options
    Count me in too! Anyone know how many calories out burns for such a short workout?
  • cassieeee10
    Options
    I did it for 3 days once & stopped. I think I'm gonna try again! :)
  • BrookeMax
    Options
    You should! This will be my second try doing it... but Im sticking to it!!

Im not sure how many calories each workout burns...but I have been wondering the same thing
  • jackrokal
    jackrokal Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in!! I have been wanting to restart but haven't had the motivation to actually go ahead with it, this will definitely help keep me on track :)
  • Soziberry
    Soziberry Posts: 115
    Options
    On sparkpeople site they say use it as 20 mins of circuit training
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Log it as circuit training and depending on your weight you'll get the calories burned.

I'm on day 18. Today I felt the need to take a break for the first time, and tomorrow i'll restart with plenty of energy...I hope!
  • jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Anyone know how many calories out burns for such a short workout?

I have been doing it for two days now. With the warm up and cool down it comes to about 27 minutes total for level 1. Around here level one is free on Comcast On Demand Exercise TV...I 'll have to buy the video when I get to level two. I have worn my heart rate monitor the last two days and I burn around 220 calories doing level one from warm up through cool down. Of course, that number is different for everyone depending upon weight, sex, activity level, heart rate, etc...but that's what I've been burning doing it...if that helps.
  • hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    i do it as 20 mins of circuit and its about 190 calories i think.
    I am aching a little but I like it, reminds me i'm changing. I just have to be bothered to do it as soon as I get in from riding my bike home from work on the nights that i am doing something, and i do amateur dramatics and dance so i'm out a lot of evenings! I'm so determined though! I've even taken a before picture and will take one every week to see how i progress