Garmin Connect Frustrations

Options
Is anyone else having no success getting Garmin Connect to sync steps to mfp and calories consumed to sync to Garmin Connect? I've tried everything - wondering if it's a glitch between the two apps or if it's my device. Garmin Connect syncs perfectly to my Weight Watcher app.

Replies

• kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My steps don't always sync right away. Sometimes it takes a few hours. I haven't had the same experience with calories. Overall, Garmin needs to get with the program and fix all the other glitches people are complaining about too.
  • FranHauseman
    FranHauseman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bought a Garmin got it home and then found out it isn't compatible with my tablet, taking it back tomorrow for a refund. Oh well I'll just continue using my pedometer.
  • Bulldog1996
    Bulldog1996 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gamin connect says it's connected to MFP but MFP doesn't say it's connected to connect. Nothing syncing either way!
  • Mdoe20132
    Mdoe20132 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is the email I received from Myfitnesspal this week:

Joben wrote:
    APR 20, 2016 | 11:26AM PDT
    Our sincere apologies for any problems you are having with your Garmin and MyFitnessPal connection. We are currently investigating an issue between the two and hope to have a resolution in place as soon as possible.

We will update progress on the status here:
    http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2404116-garmin-sync-issues-4-20-2016

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on restoring the connection.

Warm Regards,
    Joben
    MyFitnessPalStaff
  • beckers3128
    beckers3128 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Having the same issue here too...thanks for the link to check updates!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I hadn't noticed anything--seems OK. Is it just the steps?
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Yeah it usually lags behind but eventually works
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I lost two days worth of data about a week ago.
  • Anger67
    Anger67 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    For me, MFP syncs to Garmin Connect for calories consumed (MFP food log), but Garmin Connect doesn't sync steps to MFP.

My fitbit did this flawlessly, but the fitbit had other issues syncing to my verizon phone.

lol, technology.
  • t8fkjdbc8n
    t8fkjdbc8n Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    January 2024 - still can't import calories consumed to Garmin Connect :(
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,615 Member
    Options
    Have you had a look at the Garmin sync FAQ?

If that doesn't answer your question, consider submitting a support ticket so staff can try to help.