T25 anyone?

Options
Hi, I have started Focus T25 on Saturday. Tomorrow will be my third day. Is anyone doing it?

Replies

• jxmom
    jxmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes. I started yesterday 4/19. Today I completed speed 1.0 and Total body.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in week 4. There are several threads and at least 1 group I've seen with people doing it.

It's a great workout, feel free to add me if you like!
  • kaylabeavers0515
    kaylabeavers0515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    T25 will be my next program! (Currently doing 22 minute hard corp) I would love to hear about the transformations! I really looking forward to starting it next!
  • unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    do you really transform in this sort of programs? I eat 2000-2500 calories everyday and don't want to give up anything that I am eating currently. Also, I eat pretty healthy except I indulge everyday in the name of snacks but that I limited between 300 calories.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    I'm only in week 4, so just my opinion so far....the first two weeks I don't think I really lost any weight or went down in measurements (at least in the places I check!) so I'm not gonna lie I was a little discouraged. I started doing T25 in addition to my normal workout routines so I just knew this would really get things going but it didn't. I almost said forget it, might as well keep doing what you've been doing, and stop killing yourself doing more and not getting results.

But after reading reviews it seemed like I wasn't alone, lots of people weren't seeing immediate results....but started to see things move in week 3 or later, so I convinced myself you know what complete week 3 and see how it's going then before throwing in the towel.

I've got clothes ranging from like 10-16 in closet and have been consistently in a 16 that has been getting looser since starting to lose weight. I remember trying on a 12 maybe a few days before I started T25, and could barely get them over my thighs. I tried them on again maybe like in the beginning of my third week of T25 and all of my size 12 pants fit! Some better than others...some still a little too tight, but after not being able to even get them over my thighs a few weeks before or even fit in a size 14 comfortably, it's definitely progress!

Also during my third week I went to several stores and tried on more pants, and sure enough I'm a 12! Is it strictly because of T25? I mean I don't know...I know in the last 3 weeks I haven't eaten as well as I have say at the beginning of my weight loss journey, I know that I stopped doing workouts over my lunch break the last like 2 months that I'd been doing consistently, I know that I've missed some of my regular workouts but always got my T25 in - so I'm inclined to say that it's very possible T25 is the difference!

I made a goal late last year to be a size 10 by the time I went on summer vacation. By mid March and still not going down a size from a 16 with summer rapidly approaching, I didn't think it was possible. I was resigned to the fact that it was gonna be another year being overweight on the beach and just making the same promise I've made the last few years that next year it'll be different. Starting T25 was my Hail Mary attempt to at least go down a size by late May/early June...fast forward --> about to finish up my 4th week and I'm fitting into a 12!

I'm so glad that I didn't quit! If I was 100% on with my nutrition I know my results to date would be even better. I know I still have a ways to go before I can fit/wear a 10 comfortably...but it doesn't seem completely out of reach to get there by end of May/early June if I keep at it!

Give it a shot, give it 100%, watch your diet, have a little patience...and you will see results!
  • unnichacko
    Options
    Day 6 today. I am going to do Day 5's second workout today. I split those in two days. I shouldn't have measured myself since it hasn't been a week but I took a rest day and my measurement days are set to Friday. But from next week I plan on measuring on 7th day.
    Anyways, I haven't lost any weight. I didn't have much to lose to. I am happy if I don't lose at all for that matter. I am five foot nothing with 47/48 kilos ranging.
    But yes, I had lost .5 inches from each thigh and .2 inches from upper belly. Nothing from nowhere else.
    I am not really happy, nor am I sad. It's like a meh feeling. I think, I will make this T25 workout a routine in my life for the next 16 weeks, each phase twice and check my progress every two weeks. I am a size 6 in bottom and size 8 in top. I hope I can get to size 4 in bottom and size 7/6 in top within this 16 weeks.
  • MamatoAiden
    MamatoAiden Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just start T25 today feel free to a
  • MamatoAiden
    MamatoAiden Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry tablet acting up does anyone know what to chart it under for exercise.

Feel free to add me
  • noorapu1000
    noorapu1000 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It would be my lower focus day today. Dont plan to do 2 workout. will do the cardio tomorrow. count me in! so far lost 2 lb with 1200 calorie diet.
  • FabianRodriguez94
    FabianRodriguez94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I did T25 earlier on in my weight loss journey and finished Alpha and Beta, losing about 10 lbs total. I have not done the cycle over again, but on days when I do not feel like going on a jog or the gym is closed, I will pop in T25 and do a video or two.

The losing weight is entirely up to you, you need to have your diet in check throughout the program, as someone above said. Even if you do not lose weight, your cardiovascular health, endurance, and stamina will definitely improve which is something to be proud of as well.

I'd encourage anyone who's looking into it to try it out, its a fun and challenging routine.
  • sarahstoit
    sarahstoit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Week of T25 Alpha and 2 lbs lost!
  • unnichacko
    Options

Sorry tablet acting up does anyone know what to chart it under for exercise.

Feel free to add me

http://www.homeworkoutexpert.com/
    use this calculator and add your own exercise. I have been doing that since I dont have a HRM right now.
  • unnichacko
    Options
    It would be my lower focus day today. Dont plan to do 2 workout. will do the cardio tomorrow. count me in! so far lost 2 lb with 1200 calorie diet.

Eeh, don't do that to your body. Trust me, its not worth it. I know it sounds all corny and no doable but life change is goal. I moved country and gained 17kg over the period of 2 years. I am a five foot nothing and back in 2015 September, I weighed my highest, 60kg/132lbs which is alot for my height.
    I tried various diet, this 1200 calorie thing also. Well, it all came down to binging only. I needed to change. I knew it. My boyfriend moved country and I have one more year left to my job. LDR is very difficult, I could have stuffed my face which I did before, but this time I have decided I needed to change. I started slow, trust me. On November 11th, I have decided, no more procrastination, today is the day and I flushed all the bad food (I should have given it to homeless people) Anywho, I started with Low Impact Cardio of Fitness Blender and eating cleaner than before. Needless to mention it was difficult, but it was worth it. I felt good, I felt energetic and I wasn't constantly lethargic. Yes, six months before if you would have asked what is life change I would have said, shoo, go away. But it legit works. Anywho, this is a massive post. DM if there's anything I can do for you. Oh yes, fun fact, I have started n November, its April. It has been a little over four months. Well, not only have I lost all my weight, I have never been under 110lbs. I am 105lbs now, I am 26, I get compliment from coworker that I look in my late teens(super embarrassing sometimes, hehe) and you know once a week I fit a 1000 calorie workout in my schedule and I am not afraid to finish one. What's life right. Do good things with it. And above everyone love yourself, that means replenish yourself, DO NOT STARVE.
  • Ricavet
    Ricavet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Just finished d2 of T25- speed 1.0 (didn't feel as bad as cardio on day 1!) How are you logging this in? Thanks!
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Charge HR so I track that way...I've seen people who log here on MFP track it as circuit training.