100lb+ to get rid of

Options
I am 284 lbs and always sick. I have never been this heavy and am usually 120 lbs. I have a history of eating disorders. So far I have been eating healthy for over a week.

Replies

• JeannineJanveau
    JeannineJanveau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am 222 pounds and my goal is to be at least 150. I'm fostering an abandoned dog that was always left outside and have been walking him everyday which has given me the motivation to finally get moving and loose this weight. I have fibromyalgia which has kept me pretty immobile for awhile and along with medications that gain weight it certainly hasn't helped over the past 5 years. Anyone else also have fibromyalgia and want to support each other, please add me as a friend. Thanks and have a nice day!!!
  • sbrya03
    sbrya03 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im 208.2 and i want to be 160 just keep up the good work
  • jennybaby89
    jennybaby89 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have well over 100lb to lose. You can do it! Congrats on making healthy changes for a week. It takes one baby step at a time. If you would like a friend, feel free to add me. :)
  • lucyandroo
    lucyandroo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I started about 3 weeks ago at 348.7 and now at 331.9 I still have 100 plus pounds to go. I gained 100 lbs after I fell down 12 concrete stairs . I dislocated my shoulder and hip broke my wrist and tore some ligaments in my ankle and knee. Not to mention the other bumps and bruises. The physical things are pretty much healed but I still have issues with knee and ankle. I have lost 16 pounds and pretty proud! I am not on any particular diet just eating clean and I am gluten free for allergy reasons! If anyone wants to add me to their friends list I only offer support and encouragement!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. Congratulations on taking that first big step and joining MFP. I've been on the journey for 5 years, lost 110 pounds, walk/run 15-20 miles a week, and have been able to get off insulin for type 2 diabetes. It's not easy, there are no magic pills, and the fad diets are a waste of time (and often money). Hard work and discipline will get the job done. If any of you want to add me, I'm on here daily, and try to be encouraging and supportive. God bless and best wishes to all of you!
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have 115lbs to go. We can all do this. Never give up. Keep pushing through. Smash on life.